Mn lieverd

Mn lieverd
sinds 1 september 2006 bij elkaar :). Iets wat ik in de zomer van 2006 niet voor mogelijk had geacht om zo'n leuke en lieve meid tegen te komen. Inmiddels wonen we sinds oktober 2008 samen in Leeuwarden

A Sioux Indian Prayer


O, Great Spirit
Whose voise I hear in the winds,
And Whose breath gives life to all the world,
hear me. I am small and weak. I need your
strength and wisdom.

Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes
ever behold the red and purple sunset.

Make my hands respect the things I have
made and my ears sharp te hear your voice.

Make me wise so that I may understand the
things you have taugth my people.

Let me learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf an rock.

I seek strenght, not to be greater than my
brother, But to fight my greatest
enemy - myself.

Make me always ready to come to you with
clean heands and straight eyes.

So when life fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit may come to you whitout shame.



maandag 13 augustus 2007

My relation with Imke and our future


All the great things I've done with my girl. Going to Walibi World, as a birthday present, with Imke riding all the attraction like the Goliath, see the picture. And coming weekend we're going to Ameland for a little vacation for three nights. Enjoying together on one of the islands Holland is rich. Just to relax, wandering in the nature spotting the beauty of our earth. Maybe a bit of horseback riding, sunbathing some, seal spotting. So u can see that we're a happy couple of young adults enjoying the time we spend together.
But this ain't the only things we do together, going to bars, watching tv, to cook together and so much more I can't remember all the little things we do to enjoy our times.
I've all ready described in an earlier post that I maybe will go to Sudan to have my practical training period for twenty weeks there, now Imke will ask her tutor if see can come with me to do her practical training period also in Sudan at the same national marine wildlife sanctuary. So we won't miss each other for five months and also to test the strength of our relationship when we both work and oke it also will be a little vacation in a distant land of the world.
We already are wondering where we will live when we've graduated from our studies and also where in the world we'll have our jobs. Is it gone be that we live in a remote part of the world, me doing research on the ecology of coral reefs in associations to tourism in a maritime park and Imke making the education, communications and promotion for the park. Or is it going to be that we still live in Holland in a nice little home in a forest rich area and we will be transmitted to a foreign country for a few months to return back home. Bringing home a lot of memories and more experiences.
U see there are a lot of possibilities for our already beautiful relationship, we will see what will become with us in the future. But first we still have to study and party like many students do....

1 opmerking:

LoVeK zei

Droom groot
Denk simpel
Doe praktisch
Geniet volop

Ik wens jou en je geliefde deze levensloop toe, hoe dit ook verder gaat

liefs mam